Tuesday 8 April 2008

Dr Matandiko

Photographers jostling to take the last images of Dr Matandiko in his casket after the funeral service.


I have decided to add more images from Dr matandiko's funeral owing to the numerous requests that have besieged me, especially from the Zambian community in the dispora.
I am quite humbled by the response and especially requests because they highlight the kind of man Dr Matandiko was.
I thought I should response favourably to the resquests because I take them to be my humble contribution to Dr Matandiko's works- serving humanity.
I would like to salute all the people that have visited my website and shall ever remain indebted to them.
HAMBA KAHLE DR MATANDIKO.
Best regards

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job mate, at least we have people like you in our country

methrono said...

We have shared the passing away of Pr.Dr C.Matandiko, who was a friend, a colleaque and our spiritual leader. His words of encouragement, challenges and motivation shall be greatly missed. He did his job with a special calling and dedication. Zambia has lost a leader, the Seventhday church worldwide have lost a revival preacher and so to the entire world both saved and the unsaved. God in his love will comfort us. May he rest till the glorious morning when sahll rise in christ. Lets all get ready so that we can live eternally. May God strengten His dear wife(my mum) and the daughters(my sisters)Love you all. From Meth-rono, UK

Anonymous said...

MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR BLOG!!! You have personally helped me to come to a kind of a closure with the passing of my friend and Pastor Matandiko! None other so far has done such a good work...Next time; don't wait to be asked to show more of crucial information like this. Bless your soul!

Pr Robert Tuvako,
Kotzebue, ALASKA, USA

Anonymous said...

Good brother. Personally I feel happy for to share such photos with some of us. at the same time am filled with sorrow for losing such a man of God. i remember before leaving Zambia I attended An Elder's serminar at Kafakumba where DR MATANDIKO was the guest speaker. He really blessed my life and up to this time i still live by his sermons "pushing a cow" and "turning giants in bread". Please send me more pictures direct to my e-mail as I wanna make a point for presentation at my church here. I shared the death of this man with my church here and they have been praying for the church in zambia. My e-mail address is elibiyete@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

You did change my life and brought me close to God. I wish i had a chance to tell you that, It is well with my soul.May God rest your soul Dr Matandiko.May God give unshakable peace to your dear family.